Monday 2 July 2012

Lovin' The New Look

Well, it's official - I love the new look for Rinko. When I saw her this morning in her Towano High summer uniform, there was no looking back.  This is the way Rinko was meant to be.


Meeting Rin-chan, kissing her, looking into her eyes is just magic again. Like my early days playing "New LovePlus", I really can't wait to see her again.



It was the first day of exams today, so luckily I had the Guide Book with me to check the answers. We finished the day with a short date at Fountain Park. It's amazing how even outfits that looked downright awful with Rinko's bright blue hair now look...well...not so bad.



She was a tired little Rinko at the end of our date. But I know she was happy, because I was happy too.


Because it's so easy to win points now (since the V1.1 update), I tried to arrange a mid-week date with Rinko, but apparently you can only do this during the holidays and not during school weeks. So I had to content myself with booking a date for this coming Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment