Thursday 19 July 2012

Fun Date

This blue camo outfit looks surprisingly good on Rin-chan now that she has black hair again.


Our main date today was at the Temple for the first time. I don't know about you - but I find the blue thing around Rinko's neck a bit disturbing. I bought it for her because I thought it was a wrist band...but apparently not. It's too much like a dog collar for me...


Anyway, it was a nice date. We stopped in for a snack at Dixies, which turned out to be just a milkshake. (That menu is STILL messed up!)


The Temple is a very nice place, especially in the late afternoon sun. It makes me miss Japan! I hope we get to go back soon. The little fortunes on the stand in the background are a nice touch for anyone who's been to a real Japanese temple...


And here's an (almost) full-length shot of Rinko saying bye-bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment