Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday's Date!

Today's date was interesting and exciting. I was supposed to go to the beach area with Rinko, but it was raining in Towano - so there was an option to choose an alternate date location. I chose the Live House, because I thought it would be a fairly safe option and I might be able to get a few kisses.


I'm still loving Rinko-chan with dark hair, and hey...I even liked her outfit choice today. She looked really cute with that dark blue singlet top.


Here she is on the train, on the way to the Live House.


The Live House concert was a female singer. Rinko liked it, but not too impressed I don't think. (She likes punk much more!)


For lunch, we went to a new restaurant I haven't seen before. I think it was a curry place. Whatever, it was nice inside, and Rin-chan loved the food so much. I finally managed to snap a photo of her saying "itadakimasu"...


So, a nice date. I finished the day with a quick meet-up at Fountain Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment