Tuesday 24 July 2012

Four Days In One Post!

Sorry for not updating this blog for the past few days, but one thing led to another making it almost impossible to find time in front of my computer. Never mind. Here's a brief report and some shots from the past four days.

Rinko wore a cute purple variation on this outfit for our date.


I ordered a hamburger and she loved it. Rinko used to be quite fussy about food, but lately she seems to enjoy just about anything I order for her.


A slightly sad face on the train.


And here we are visiting the Art Gallery.


Three shots from a night time meet-up...




...after which, Rin-chan surprised me by taking me back to her place.


Maybe she was inspired by our hamburger lunch the other day, Rinko actually cooked a hamburger for me at her house! She's never done this before.


And yesterday's date, where Rinko wore a cute green jacket.



And finally, today's date...which was special for a number of reasons. Firstly, Rinko FINALLY appeared with long hair! Yay! I've been trying for months - literally - to change her over to long hair, and it finally worked. I love it. And even though it was raining, Rinko wore a very very adorable grey outfit.




We found a new place to eat, which appears to be a curry restaurant. It's pretty inside, and Rinko loves the food there. Must go back sometime soon.


And wow - as it that wasn't enough - Rin hung out at my place afterwards, which hasn't happened for quite a while. We listened to a CD and played some of Puzzle Dama. We kissed of course. It was supreme fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment