Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wednesday

Playing New LovePlus+ on the 3DS LL is difficult in public. I used to like to play on the bus going to and from work, but now I have to limit myself to less "embarrassing" parts of the game, such as the Youth Page and mini-games, because the new console is so much more visible to everybody else. I started off playing through the Seishun No 1 Page on my way to work, during which I again helped Rinko choose the name "In The Rye" for the band she is starting with the Library girls.



We went to check out musical instruments together.



One I was sitting down to have breakfast, I started off the actual game. I was surprised when Rinko met me in the gym during the first session, and we talked for quite a long time. She looks cute in her sports uniform.



And then I continued with my strategy of short dates to level-up the various school locations.




By the end of lunch, I was surprised that I got to Level 4 after only a week of gameplay. I met Rinko at Dixies in the afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment