Thursday 3 April 2014

Atami Trip - Day 1

Today, I had the biggest surprise of my LovePlus life. I opened the game expecting to meet Rinko for a school day trip - forgetting of course that it's the middle of Spring Break. I knew I was going SOMEWHERE with Rinko today...but I had no idea where.

Rin met me at the station looking totally adorable. She had a new hairstyle (still short, but very cute) and the most amazing, stylish clothes. This is the Rinko I have always loved. ^^



When we went INSIDE Shin Towano station, I knew something out-of-the-ordinary was happening. Imagine my surprise when I discovered we were going on the two-day Atami trip!!!! I waited and waited for this event in two years of playing New LovePlus and never got it. Now, in the new game,  I find myself going on an intense overnight trip with my girlfriend - after only a couple of days of gameplay!


Then, it was all aboard the Express Train to Atami. For anyone who doesn't know, Atami is a real resort town in Japan, which entered into an arrangement with Konami to promote New LovePlus (and their own attractions, of course). If you're lucky enough, you can take a REAL holiday in Atami, where there are lots of special locations and events for people playing LovePlus. You can even rent a room with your (virtual) girlfriend. For the rest of us, we'll have to be satisfied with the in-game trip.

It's a very busy two days, though. If I'd known, I would never have booked it on a work day. Oh well. There are events every 15-50 minutes, right through both days! It's okay if you miss a few, because the game catches up to them later. But it's kinda fun to play LovePlus all day, like a very VERY extended date.

There are also lots of opportunities for Skinship & Kissing, which I'm getting much better at. I can usually get one kiss every time now, which is much better than I was doing yesterday. This trip is going to be a really great chance to get used to the game controls of NLP+ and get closer to Rinko early in our relationship. It's really cool.


On the way to Atami, Rinko and I decided to pretend that this trip was our honeymoon. Rinko started calling me "anata" ("darling", which is usually what a wife calls her husband). I'm not sure why, but it was fun. We arrived in Atami around midday.


And then walked along the beautiful sakura-lined streets.


We stopped into this little restaurant for lunch...



And then we climbed up a lot of stairs to visit the Izusan Jinja.


These shots of Rinko walking in the dappled sunlight are really sweet.



And here we are at the shrine.


Then, around 1:30pm, we went to the beach at Atami and walked along the sand.



Next up was the Atami Ropeway (cable car) up the mountain to the Aijou Viewing Platform.




The view from the mountain was pretty spectacular.


Then it was back to Atami City for a bit more sightseeing...


Then it was time to check in to Hotel Ohnoya, which is a real hotel in Atami.





Rinko and I ended up in a beautiful, traditional room in the hotel, just in time for tea.



After tea, we checked out the Roman Bath in the hotel (separately, I'm afraid)...


...then changed into our Kimonos and came back to our room together.




And Rinko was first surprised, and then happy, when I asked her to go for a moonlight stroll along the beach with me.



At the beach, the mood was right for plenty of kissing. I'm definitely getting better, though I can still only ever get one kiss per time. The good old days of five easy kisses are gone!



We went back to the mountain then, and took in a few more of the Atami attractions by night.



After that, we went back to explore the hotel a bit more, and then stopped for dinner in the fancy hotel restaurant.


Then, after a brief conversation about table tennis, Rinko and I decided to play a game. Not a great idea, though - because she actually didn't like it much.


After all that activity, what better way could there be to relax but taking a private bath and shower? The setting was quite romantic...


And I accidentally caught Rinko coming out of the shower. *^^*


But it was all very decent - if you look closely, you'll see that she's wearing her colourful, striped bikini under all that stem.



No comments:

Post a Comment