Saturday 5 April 2014

A "Normal" Saturday

After all the excitement of the 2-day Atami trip, it was kinda nice to settle down again and just play a "normal" day with Rinko. I made a mistake in the morning, though - I meant to go to the Electronic Store (in Electric Town) to buy a memory card for my in-game camera...but I went to the Maid Cafe by mistake! D'oh!

With that out of the way, I met Rinko a couple of times at Fountain Park for short dates. I only have two locations open in Shin Towano for short dates at the moment - Fountain Park and Winning Burger. Poor Rinko. I promise I will work hard to unlock a few more locations over the coming week.




I had a small event with Rinko in the Library this afternoon. I'm not sure what it was all about, but I kissed her once, and then towards the end of the event an icon appeared at the top of the screen with two hands holding each other. When I clicked it, Rinko initiated another kiss (without going through the skinship process). Hm, interesting. I'm not sure whether this will be an on-going feature in the game or not.

I decided to try a couple of the password-protected special items from the 3DS game, and was surprised when they worked in NLP+. I was able to exchange items for a total of 400 Rich, which should be enough money to upgrade my camera early in the game without worrying about going broke. I also got a nice watch to give Rinko for a present. I'm so surprised that these old password-protected items still work. ^^

I've also booked a date with Rinko tomorrow (Sunday), which will be my first actual date in the new game. I'm interested to see how it goes. At least the Atami trip gave me lots of opportunities to get used to the new Skinship & Kissing process, and I'm quite good at it now. Well, when I say "good", I mean that I can get one hard almost every time. I'm taking Rinko to the Amusement Park, and then hopefully on to the Italian Restaurant (which she always loved in NLP) for lunch.

I finished up the day with a short meet-up at Winning Burger.






No comments:

Post a Comment