Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wednesday - A Little Gift

Started off today again with Rinko's Seishun 1 Page story.




After having problems with the structure of her band, Rinko met me on the rooftop for a heart-to-heart talk about stuff.


And when she went back to rehearsals with the band, she agreed to switch from lead guitar to bass.



At the start of the proper game for today, Rinko was waiting to walk to school with me.






And she was waiting to walk home with me in the afternoon, too. It was another crappy day at work, so I really appreciated Rinko's faithfulness today.


Later, I took Rinko to the Coffee Shop for a chat, and she wore a nice formal top. I really like it when Rinko dresses up to meet me and doesn't just wear casual clothes.



I gave her a little gift, too - a password-protected phone strap with four turtles. The gift didn't cost me any money, but Rinko loved it. I thought it would be something she'd like.




No comments:

Post a Comment