Sunday 13 April 2014

Karaoke Date

Today's date was a lot of fun. The experience of dating in the new version of the game is much smoother than NLP, and the various scenes (including skinship and kissing) flow into each other without the jerkiness, delays and lag time that were so evident in the 3DS game. Dates seem to take longer to play now, though, with the average Sunday date taking just under an hour - and considerably longer if the date extends.

When I met Rinko at the station this morning, she was wearing her hair in a new, cute style (still short, though). Her clothes were a little more casual than I like, but still okay, so I let them pass.


We went to the Ramen Shop for a snack. I ordered the Pork Ramen Set, and for some reason Rinko had the same thing (which is unusual). The set included a plate of gyoza which looked absolutely delicious.



The main part of our date was Karaoke, which is a firm favourite of Rinko's. I wonder what songs she would choose to sing??


With the option of a second date location, I took Rin to the Amusement Park, where we rode on the Jet Coaster. She loved it.


Then our date was over, and it was time to take Rinko home. I walked her back to her place and kissed her goodbye.



At 12:00 noon I visited the Flea Markets at Fountain Park, where I bought a CD and my first Premium Date ticket (for the night-time Sakura viewing).

Later today we had a short date in the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment