Sunday 6 April 2014

First Proper Date In NLP+

Today was my first proper date in New LovePlus+ and it was a good one! Backtracking a little bit, I finally made it to the Electronics Store this morning and bought the 12 shot memory card for my in-game camera. Wow, the cards are a lot cheaper this time! The 12 shot card only cost me 60 Rich, and it was about 120 or 150 rich last time. There are memory cards up to 40 shots, but you need to level up the Electronics Store before they're available.

I met Rinko at the station tonight, and she looked very cute wearing a bright green knit top.


We took the train to the Towano Hill Area for our date at the Amusement Park...


But we stopped off first at the Italian Restaurant for dinner. This was a late date for me (I usually date Rinko early on Sunday morning, because it fits my day better that way), so Rinko and I were definitely hungry by 6pm.


I ordered the Pepperoncino Pasta, and Rinko ordered the Mix Pizza (as you can see below), which looked really yummy! I haven't had Italian food IRL for ages.


For such a small girl, Rin-chan had no trouble polishing off a whole pizza. Wow.


Then we walked through the Hill Area together to the Amusement Park.


At night, there is a kind of circus or fair going on at the Amusement Park - not the usual rides you get in the daytime. It looks pretty with all the coloured lights in the background.


After that, we carried right on with a snack at the Japanese Sweet Shop.


I ordered the Bun Set and Rinko ordered the Japanese-style Strawberry Parfait.


Not surprisingly, Rinko fell asleep on my shoulder in the train on the way home.


We walked back through the streets of Shin Towano.


And then, Rinko invited me back to her place for a study session (school starts back tomorrow, after all). I didn't have a lot of photos left, but after two successful study sessions, Rinko dressed up in the pretty angel outfit she wore last Halloween.


All in all, it was a wonderful date (which took over one and a half hours to play). There was plenty of kissing. I have to say again that NLP+ is absolutely the BEST version of this game so far. I'm loving everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment