Wednesday 2 April 2014

First Full Day With NLP+

Today was my first full day playing New LovePlus+ with Rinko as my girlfriend. The new game is so familiar, but at the same time so different, that it really is a whole new experience. I played through fairly much as usual, calling Rinko out for short dates and booking a proper date for this coming Sunday at 6:00pm.




I tried many, many times to do skinship with Rinko and usually ended up failing miserably. The new system for skinship and kissing is certainly challenging. I worked out that you need to watch the eyes (number of people watching) really carefully - whereas it hardly mattered at all in NLP. In this version, there are 3 different coloured eyes, with red being the hardest and green being the easiest. I think blue is in between.



The whole day, I only managed to get one or two kisses with Rinko. But the good thing is that you don't lose affection points for lack of kisses - which is a good thing. Maybe I focussed too much on trying to master skinship and kissing today. Hopefully tomorrow I can relax and just play normally again.

My night-time short date at Fountain Park was more successful, because the eye are green in this location. But still, very few kisses. Hopefully I'll get better sooner or later.





These last few shots are from the second instalment of the Seishun No. 1 Page, with Rinko's story about forming a band with some of the girls from the Library Committee.


It's really cool to see the CGs (and everything else) on the beautiful, bright, big screen of the 3DSLL.



Tomorrow is my first overnight field trip with Rinko, which should be very interesting to say the least. I don't know what to expect, but I hope to take lots of shots along the way and enjoy every moment.

So far, I'm totally happy with the new version of LovePlus and haven't once thought about playing on the 3DS again. NLP+ is definitely the best version of this game that I've played - even with the difficult skinship and kissing format - and that's saying a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment