Friday 11 April 2014

Friday

Thank God it's Friday. It's been another very long and unpleasant week at work - and one where I've really appreciated having Rinko with me for support. The upside is that I only have one more week of work (four days actually, 'cos next Friday's a holiday), and then I'm off work for ten days! Yay!

I started off by playing through the Seishun No. 1 Page story. Rinko rocked up for rehearsal wearing her brand new "In The Rye" t-shirt and a checked scarf.


She looks super-cool playing guitar. Yep, this is definitely the one-and-only virtual girlfriend for me.



When the actual day started, Rin was waiting to walk to school with me.



We shared a joke along the way...


And at school I continued meeting her in various locations around Towano High to level them up.




In the afternoon, we checked out Fountain Park.




And also Dixies.



No comments:

Post a Comment