Friday 18 April 2014

Premium Date: Light-Up Sakura Viewing

I didn't take a lot of photos during the day today. I was home on the first day of my holidays (which is also Good Friday) so I just wanted to relax and pretty much do nothing. Just one quick snap from Rinko's Seishun 1 Page story:


But tonight (6:00 pm) was my very first Premium Date in NLP+, which was the Light-Up Sakura Viewing. In Japan, it's popular during sakura season (Spring) to go and see them at night - especially considered a romantic date for couples. Many of the public places have special lights installed for this purpose.

When I met Rinko at the little park outside her house, she looked cute. She was wearing a pretty pale-blue blouse but had her hair in the same short style.


We went to Aisha Dining for a meal, where I ordered the Steak Set and Rinko had the same thing. Mmm. During the meal, I chose the "Change Hair Length" feature and asked again for semi-long hair. I think Rinko looks cutest with these styles.  Maybe this time it will work...


Then we walked along together to Fountain Park, where the Light Up Sakura Viewing was being held.


We kissed while we waited for the sun to go down. On this date, I saved up my kisses until I had a total of five, and then took them all together. I guess I was hoping that five successful kisses in a row might trigger the "refrain kiss" option like the old game (where your girlfriend asks for more kisses) - but it didn't happen. Maybe there are other factors involved?


Anyway, here are a couple of beautiful shots from the park during the Light-Up Sakura Viewing.



After the main part of our date, Rinko came back to my place and spent some time hanging out with me. We listened to a CD and played a round of TwinBee (getting the highest score, yay).


And then Rinko proudly headed off for the kitchen and cooked a meal for me.


She made Beef Curry with a little plate of side-salad. It looked good!


I walked her home, and we sat in the little park and exchanged a lot of sweet talk (and a few more kisses).


And then it was time to finally say goodnight. All in all, it's been an exciting and sweet Premium Date.


I probably won't book a date for Sunday this week. Because I have holidays next week, I've decided to book a few After School Dates, and I need to save up my remaining hearts for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment