Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday

Today was a day spent setting into the routines of school life. I'm 100% fine with playing the new game now (NLP+), and would never think about going back to any previous version. Konami have worked really hard to give us the very best of everything this time around - so let's enjoy! Rinko was there at the corner outside my house to greet me this morning:


And, as always, we enjoyed the walk to school together.


Most of the day, I met Rinko at various spots around the school, trying to level up each of them. This included the Courtyard...


... and the Tennis Club room.



We walked home together in the afternoon, and Rinko mentioned my birthday (coming up on 4 May) for the first time. I wonder what my present is going to be???


I'm able to meet her at Aisha Dining now (which is just called "Aisha" in this game).



And I met her there a second time at night. Another achievement to note - I managed to get two kisses in a single session a couple of times today. It's hard work, though, and I still mostly get one kiss each time. But hey, I love skinship and kissing so much in this new game that it honestly doesn't matter.



Our final meet-up for the day was a late night visit to Fountain Park, which is always romantic in the moonlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment