Monday 7 April 2014

Monday - Back To School

Back to school today for a new semester (and a new school year, in fact), complete with singing the Towano High school song and shots of the school backgrounds with falling sakura leaves. But even the school environment looks bigger and more colourful on the new 3DS LL console!


After the opening ceremony, Rinko was waiting for me. Even though it's spring, the girls are still wearing their winter uniforms.



I called Rinko out of class in the morning for a brief catch-up, and booked a date with her for Sunday morning at Karaoke (I tried to book the date at the Art Gallery, but she didn't like it).



And, just like the 3DS game, Rinko showed up at lunch-time in the hallway.


I thought she might have prepared a bento lunch for me, but from memory you need to level up your Lover Ranking quite a bit first. Instead, she sat next to me to eat lunch and mentioned something about sandwiches.



And, at the end of the day, Rinko-chan was waiting to walk home with me. What a faithful girlfriend.



I met her in the afternoon at Winning Burger (Fast Food) for a short date. I still only have the two date locations in Shin Towano unlocked - Fountain Park and Winning Burger - but at leas now they are both at Level 3. Hopefully this means I can check out the Flea Markets at Fountain Park this coming Sunday.


Finally, even though it started raining, we went back to good old Fountain Park at night.




I just realised something about the new game. As much as I love the fact that the designers have gone all-out retro and made the second sign-on screen (with your girlfriend's heart in a big circle) the same as the old DS game, the different seasonal backgrounds you used to get in the 3DS game are gone. I guess it would be impossible to have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment