Tuesday 18 February 2014

Happy 5 Month Anniversary!

Today was my five-month anniversary with Rinko...but I was sick, home from work and feeling lousy. Oh well. The day started with Rinko's usual breakfast session (egg rolls - yum).



Once we got to school, I cornered Rinko in the Courtyard and gave her my Anniversary Present - a pair of pendant earrings.




Then she gave me her present, which was..........the matching sweatbands. AGAIN. It seems like this is a bug in the current game. In my last game with Rinko, she always gave me a different present for our anniversaries. This game seems to be stuck in a loop. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. ^^


We walked home from school in the afternoon, a happy couple.




And I finished off the day by taking Rinko to Fountain Park and kissing her a lot.



Then it was time to say goodnight. The new version of LovePlus (New LovePlus+) will be coming out in just over a month, so I'll probably only get to celebrate one more anniversary with Rinko before I change over. I'll be a little bit sad to leave New LovePlus behind, as it's been my constant companion every day for the past two years. But hopefully the new game will be just as engaging and fun! Knowing Konami, I'm sure it will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment