Monday 17 February 2014

Monday - Sick Day

I went to work in the morning today, not feeling 100%. It helped a lot when Rin met me in my room and cooked breakfast for me. It's a perfect way to start the day.




Unfortunately, I came down with a high fever around 11:00 am and had to leave work and go home! On the way, I met Rinko at the Library for a chat.



When I was home in bed this afternoon, I caught up with Rinko a second time in the classroom.




I think she knows that I'm sick, because she seemed quite worried about me. You can see it in the picture above, and also in this one, taken while we walked home in the afternoon.


I still feel really crappy and will probably stay home tomorrow to get over this tiredness and fever. But again, it's nice that LovePlus is always here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment