Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday: Big Photo Flood Day!

OK, conscious of the fact that I haven't posted a lot of photos over the past few days, I decided to have a big photo day today. It didn't turn out quite the way I expected - but I'll save that story for later. Rinko was there again to show her support after I sat for the next midterm exam.



And she supported me again by coming out with this scrumptious-looking bento for lunch. Rinko really does know how to spoil me...





I'm still chasing that perfect pigtail shot. This one turned out pretty good (but I only managed to get close to one of Rinko's pigtails.


Unfortunately, the rest of the day was raining. Rinko was waiting patiently to walk me home from school with her trusty umbrella.





Rinko seemed VERY surprised that it was still raining when I met her at Dixies later, for a bite to eat...



And it was raining AGAIN when we met up at night to visit the Convenience Store. Man. Let's hope for some fine weather in Towano tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment