Sunday 2 February 2014

Super Busy Sunday!

After a fairly ordinary week in Towano, I was hoping today's date might be something really special...and it was. Rinko met me at the station wearing a crisp white coat and a new twin-tails hairstyle. It was snowing a little bit, so she carried her polka-dot umbrella, and the overall look was charming.



I found out later that today (02.02) is officially "Twin-Tails" day in Japan (to commemorate fans' obsession with this hairstyle). Maybe that's why Rinko changed to twin tails today??? Anyway, I'm a twin-tails fan too, so I'm certainly not complaining. We went to the Japanese Sweet Shop for a snack, and Rinko ordered a yummy ice cream sundae.




Then it was time to take the train to our much-loved Mountain Area.


When we arrived at the Hot Springs, we were able to go in to the Onsen area for the first time. Nothing happened apart from this shot, but it was still nice to be there with Rinko.


Then we swung back to the Lakeside Restaurant for a cup of tea and some more respite from the cold.


The date was greatly extended today, first when Rinko came back to my place for some music and gaming (and kissing)...



...and then when I went back to her place for a snack and a study date. Sadly, I'd used up my photos by that stage - but, trust me, it was fun. Later in the day, Rinko met me during Library Committee duty. The twin-tails hairstyle looks cool with her school uniform.



I met her at the TV Studio late in the afternoon.


We rode our bikes back to Shin Towano.



And then we finished off what had been a SUPER busy day by meeting at the Coffee Shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment