Thursday 6 February 2014

Thursday

Rinko-chan is certainly determined not to let me sleep late and miss a day of school. She's always there in the morning now, scolding me to get up and have breakfast.




And then we walked to school together. What I do each morning is this: first of all, I take a bus into the city where I work, then I find a place to sit down and have breakfast just before 8am (when the first game session starts). I play the morning session with Rinko (which always seems to involve breakfast and/or walking to school). And then I leave the game turned on while I walk the rest of the way to work. It feels like Rinko is walking with me. Plus, I earn DS points for having the console turned on while I'm walking.



In the afternoon, I met up with Rinko again in the Tennis Clubroom.


I'm really loving her twin-tails hairstyle at the moment, and don't want to change it any time soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment