Sunday 23 February 2014

Stylish Date

I had another delightful Sunday date with Rinko today. I always love it when Rinko listens to me (which is not always) and wears the "smart" or "neat" clothing style. In my first game, I had great difficulty controlling the clothes she wore, and she would always revert back to that sloppy "casual" style - which I know Rinko likes, but it honestly doesn't look good on her IMHO.

I've found that the best way to influence her clothing choice, by the way, is during LovePlus Mode. If you beat her at "Rock, Paper, Scissors" and she changes her clothes, Rinko will always ask what clothing style you prefer (and what colour). I used to think that this was just throw-away conversation. But if you persist with it and do LovePlus Mode every day, she actually does change according to your preference in the main part of the game. Otherwise it appears to be pretty random.

Here's the delightful outfit Rin-chan was wearing when she met me at the station:


That's so cute, huh? And underneath, she wore this pretty purple jumper dress and top:


Rinko's hair was back in twin tails, too - which is adorable. We stopped at Aisha Dining for a snack, and Rinko ordered an ice-cream sundae with fruit, which she polished off in record time.


Then we took the train to the Amusement Park.


I almost never date Rinko here, so it was certainly a break from the usual...


After the main part of our date, we checked out the nearby Yakiniku restaurant.



Rinko loved the food so much that she phoned me later tonight and begged me to take her there again. She must have been full, too, because she fell asleep on the train on the way home...


But then our date was over and it was time to kiss Rinko goodbye.


Anyway, that was the date for today! I'd better hit the books now and start studying, because the midterms start up at Towano High tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment