Monday 24 February 2014

Twin-Tail Lunch

Today was the first day of midterms. I think I did well (with the help of the New LovePlus Guide Book) - which is good, because I already bragged to Rinko that I would be the number one student again. She met me after the exam and encouraged me to do well tomorrow.



Speaking of the Guide Book, I've just placed an order on the Guide Book for the new game, which is available through Amazon Japan. It's a pre-order, so it probably won't ship until the new game is released. But I've certainly found the Guide Book for NLP to be an indispensable help!

Rinko had another yummy bento to share with me at lunch time.





And for all my fellow twin-tails fans out there, I managed to grab this close-up shot of Rinko's hairstyle in action!




It was raining after school, and Rinko waited with her trusty umbrella to walk me home. (I always seem to forget mine!) I haven't seen rain in NLP for a while now in winter - mostly just snow - so this was something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment