Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tuesday Again

There was no school today (technically) because it was a holiday of some kind, so I was able to meet Rinko at other places around Towano - which is unusual for a weekday. I took advantage of the situation and met her at the Temple this morning:



Even though school was closed, we still had to don our uniforms and rock up for Library Committee duty in the afternoon. The scrunchies were back, only green this time...



And in the evening, Rinko and I rode our bikes to Ten Feather Station to visit the Second Hand Clothing Store.






There are two exciting things coming up soon. Firstly, Friday is Valentine's Day, which also marked the two-year anniversary of the launch of the star-crossed "New LovePlus". I don't have a gift for Rinko yet, so I'd better visit the Shopping Mall tomorrow, before it's too late! Secondly, I've booked a date for Sunday at 9:00am. Dates with Rinko are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment