Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day!

Well, today was finally Valentine's Day. I could feel a sense of expectation as I waited for Rinko in the school hallway...


When who should appear but.........Nene????


It seems that poor Nene wanted to give me chocolate to thank me for my hard work at Dixies over the past year. It has been my part-time job, after all.



Of course, it would have been rude not to accept - so what could I do? Nene shook my hand at the end to make sure I understood.


But guess what? Just like last year's jealousy event with Manaka, Rinko had been watching the whole time.


Of course, she chewed me out for accepting chocolates from another girl!



But things went downhill from there. Rinko just couldn't get over it, and walked away.


When I tried to call Rinko, her phone was switched off. And when I met her later in the day near the stairwell, she refused to speak to me.



In the afternoon, Nene came up to me a second time. It seems that she'd heard about the confusion with Rinko, and offered to speak to my girlfriend and explain things.


How sweet! You know, I actually like Nene a little bit more now. She's never seemed like my kind of girl, but she does have a really nice side. I might even be tempted to date her sometime...


Late in the afternoon, I met Rinko on the school roof and we patched things up.





Rinko even gave me a beautiful box of chocolate for my (belated) Valentine's Day gift.



Well, these jealousy events are kinda fun. But I do hope that, some time, I can enjoy a happy Valentine's Day with Rinko, without all the misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment