Saturday 1 September 2012

Very Sweet Rinko

I was fairly busy this morning and didn't get to play the game until after lunch today >_<. There was an assembly at school this morning for the start of the new school term. Guess the summer holidays are finally over. Today was the first day of Spring here, and I guess the first day of Autumn in Towano.

Rin-chan met me at school and asked me to go home with her. She looked super cute with her long hair and glasses, plus her school uniform!


When we got to Rinko's place, she changed into this extra EXTRA SUPER CUTE dress, which she's never worn before. She looked so sweet and nice!


We chatted for a while, then I couldn't pass up the chance to kiss her.


After that, Rinko cooked for me. The meal was some kind of ramen bowl with miso soup. It looked truly "oishii"!




Tomorrow I'm planning to date Rinko at the beach - if we actually get to the right location. I'm also going to check out the Fountain Park Markets after that and pick up a Premium Date ticket. It's been a while since we've gone on a Premium Date, but it's always a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment