Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Gift, A Box Lunch, and v1.2

Today was a fun day, starting with some usual Library work with Rinko...



Which took a surprising turn when she pulled out a gift for me. This usually happens at Dixies, and has only happened once before in the Library.


At lunch, she met me on the roof of the school and we shared a very pleasant box lunch.


In the afternoon, we stopped by the European-Style Residence again, but once more we couldn't go inside.



Later today, I went shopping and bought a present for Rinko for our six-month anniversary tomorrow. That's quite an important milestone. Actually, it's hard to believe that I'm still playing this game after six months. I bought a purple jacket for Rinko from the Shopping Mall, and it was quite expensive - so I hope she likes it!!

And finally, I downloaded and installed v1.2 of "New LovePlus" from the Konami site just a few moments ago. Looking forward to testing it out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment