Monday 3 September 2012

Back To School

Well, it was "back to school" day in Towano. To tell the truth, the summer holidays were kinda long, so I was glad to get back to class today...back to cute uniforms...back to daily routines. It's a lot easier to earn attribute points during school time, plus I always like seeing Rinko in her uniform and taking her for short dates on the roof or in the courtyard.

I made a short date with Rinko this morning up on the school roof. It's a special place, because it's where she first confessed to me.





Then at lunchtime, she surprised me by making a boxed lunch (bento) and meeting me up on the roof to share it with me.




In the evening, I called Rinko out for another short date at Dixies, and she arrived wearing a very cute green sweater which I've never seen before.





This definitely proves that Fall is the best time for clothes as far as Rinko is concerned. I've liked all her outfits so far this season.

Meanwhile, in the DS game, I played through with Manaka until just after confession (53 days!). It's so different from playing the game with Rinko, but I'm enjoying it so far. I miss the in-game camera from the 3DS though! Tomorrow, I start playing with two girls in real time - Rinko on 3DS and Manaka on DS. I hope I don't get confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment