Thursday 20 September 2012

Six Month Anniversary!!!

Well, today was the big day of my six month anniversary with Rinko! Six months ago, we dated (in Lover Mode) for the very first time! So I really wanted to spend a very special day with my virtual girlfriend today.

First up, I made sure I was on time and met her to walk to school together. 






Then, I called Rinko to meet me on the school roof. I always do this for our anniversary (if I can), because it's the spot where she confessed her love to me six months ago.



Just before the end of our meet-up, in the school corridor (NOT so romantic), I gave her the purple jacket I'd bought yesterday, and she seemed to like it.



Then it was Rinko's turn. She came up very close to me...



...and then gave me her anniverary gift. For some reason, it was the same matching sweatbands she gave me last time. Maybe the game only includes a certain number of gifts??? Anyway, I'm not disappointed. It's always the thought that counts!



And I have to say that the v1.2 update for "New LovePlus" is awesome. There are a number of noticeable improvements - but the best one by far is the improvement to skinship/kissing. It now takes A LOT less time that it did in v1.1. This is great news, because it means I'll be able to kiss Rinko a few more times on our next date. I've been stuck in Level 8 of the game for quite a while now, and I suspect it's because I haven't been kissing her as much as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment