Sunday 9 September 2012

Jazz + Curry = Sunday Date!

Rinko looked so adorable and mature when she arrived for our date today! Okay, so maybe the blue choker doesn't QUITE work, but the hair, glasses and outfit are ace...




Here's my cute Rinko chatting with me on the train on the way to the Live House:


And walking hand in hand:


And here's Rinko outside the Live House. Today's show was a jazz concert - which I don't think she liked all that much - but she was a sport about it.


I took Rinko to our favourite curry restaurant to make up for it. As usual, she loved the food and was very very happy.



I gave her a bath set for a gift today. Here's a close-up while she was accepting the gift...


And a nice long-shot to show her skirt, which I absolutely adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment