Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tuesday Date!

It seems that I can date Rinko mid-week now, even during school days. I booked a movie date for 6pm today, and she accepted. I'm sure I couldn't do this earlier in the game, unless it was during vacation. Anyway. First, Rinko met to walk me home from school. The late afternoon light in Autumn is especially pretty.


And then, the date. Rinko didn't wear her glasses this time, but she was still nicely dressed and looked sweet and mature.


We went to the Japanese Sweet Shop for a snack first, and this is the odd-looking thing we ordered...



Rinko loved it anyway!


Here's my pretty Rinko-chan outside the sweet shop.


And here we are, walking to the movies.



Outside the cinema. I love Rinko's expression in this shot.


And last of all, a full-length shot saying goodbye outside her apartment building.




No comments:

Post a Comment