Sunday 16 September 2012

Mixed-up Date

Well, today's date with Rin was pleasant but slightly mixed-up. Let me say, however, that I really love the subtle way the change of season from summer to autumn has been depicted in the game. The falling leaves you can see in the first shot below are obvious, but all the background colours have been changed too, giving the world of Towano a golden autumn glow.


Anyway, Rin looked sweet with her long hair and glasses - and, like I've said before, her new clothes for autumn are great! We started off at the Japanese Sweet Shop.



I'm not sure what food we ordered, but it sure looked interesting:




Our date was SUPPOSED to be for bowling.......but somehow, we ended up at Fountain Park. Not bad, but just not what I expected.


So, with the option of selecting a second date location, I chose bowling once again.......and ended up at the Temple.



I mean, it's okay. But I really hope that Konami fixes this bug with the date locations soon, because it's kinda frustrating. Here's a final shot of Rin saying goodbye. Now that I have 12 shots on my in-game camera, I usually try to grab these full-length shots at the end of each date to show Rin's outfits in a bit more detail.


This final shot is from a very short meet-up with Rin at night.


Coming up this Thursday is my six month anniversary of dating Rinko. Wow, it's hard to believe that this game has been part of my life for half a year now. Even though I'm dating Manaka now in the DS version of "LovePlus", I have to say that my heart still belongs to Rinko. So I'll be planning something really special for the anniversary. Not just a gift in the game for her, but some kind of real-world celebration too. I think I'll make a Facebook album and put my favourite memories from the past six months. Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment