Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tuesday

All in all, it was an interesting day today. In the morning, Rinko arrived at my house and cooked breakfast for me. ^^ Then we walked to school together. ^^

In the afternoon, she looked very cute waiting to walk home with me. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to kiss her right then and there...



And in the early evening, we had a short date at Fountain Park. Rinko wore a dark green version of her sweater from yesterday, which looked really sweet.



I've also booked a date with Rinko on Sunday at 3pm, and a date with Manaka in the DS game at 10:30am. Hope I don't get confused - but I don't think I will, because the two games feel so different. Things are going well with Manaka - she has the happy smiling face with me now, but a still won't let me kiss her. I'll just take things slowly. Hehe. In the meantime, I get plenty of kissing in with Rin-chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment