Thursday 23 August 2012

The New Look Rinko!

Yesterday, when I booked a date with Rinko, I had no idea it was going to be SO AWESOME. I'd given Rinko a pair of glasses for her birthday, and she wore them today for the very first time - along with really cool clothes, a beret I'd given her months ago, and a cool hairstyle! When she arrived for the date, Rinko just looked so amazing that it took my breath away:


I think this is the cutest Rinko has ever looked! We went to the Japanese Sweet Shop for a snack before setting off on the proper lunchtime date.




On the train, Rin-chan looked kinda sleepy...


And this close-up shot shows just how awesomely cute she is with glasses. Who knew?!


The date itself was supposed to be at the Indoor Pool - but once again, the locations were messed up. Anyway, it didn't turn out so bad, because we finished up at the Shopping Mall. I chose the swimsuit section, and Rinko (with her cool new look) tried on a blue bikini for me.


Then I asked her to try on another one, which was a pretty yellow bikini. I could have made her wear one more...but I actually liked the yellow one with the bow. So I bought it for her.


After that, I took her home - but it was a fun date after all. I love the new Rinko!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment