Sunday 26 August 2012

Super Busy Fun Day!

After a quiet day yesterday, today turned out to be one of the busiest and most exciting days in five months of playing the game. At noon, I had a date with Rinko - which she organised by calling me late yesterday. No glasses today - but the same cute hairdo.



I took her to the Japanese Sweet Shop for a snack before the date...



Rinko ended up with something that looked like an ice-cream sundae. Here she is, caught in the act of saying "itadakimasu!"


Then it was off to the main event - a baseball game (believe it or not!) at the event hall.


I'm not quite sure why Rin-chan chose to go there - she didn't seem to enjoy it very much afterwards. Maybe the date locations are mixed up for HER, too! Anyway, for the second date option I tried taking her to the Indoor Pool, which turned out (again) to be the Shopping Mall. Here's Rinko in the cosmetics section:


Still, it was a fun date. Then at 3pm there was an Event. I was expecting it to be something connected with the summer festival (matsuri)...but instead, Rinko invited me to her house and cooked a meal for me. I love it when this happens. She wore those ultra super cute glasses, too. Maybe she's shy about wearing them in public?



Rinko's meal turned out to be a hamburger. But she still enjoyed it very much.


But the most unforgettable part of the day was definitely the evening. A second event at 6pm actually turned out to be the summer festival this time. I think it might be the last weekend of the festival. Rinko met me, again looking very sweet in her yukata.



We chatted for a while and checked out the food stalls...


Then Rinko bought some shaved ice (looks like lemon or pineapple).



And she sweetly offered to share some with me. How could I refuse???



Last - but by no means least - we found a nice private spot on top of a hill overlooking the nightlights of Towano and watched the beautiful fireworks. It was very romantic, and I got caught up in the mood of this amazing summer night. I kissed Rinko three times (that is, three separate lots of skinship and kissing), and then she came very close and offered me another kiss for free. A different kind of fireworks...if you know what I mean. ^^


And she was very very lovey-dovey after that. I think you can tell by the look on her face that she'd had a great day too.


I have a feeling school starts again tomorrow, but I'm not entirely sure. If it does, I'm sure going to miss the summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment