Monday 20 August 2012

Happy (Fifth) Anniversary!!!

Today was my five month anniversary with Rinko. Because I was busy updating my camera yesterday, I didn't have time to buy a gift - so I had to play a quick day in Skip Mode this morning before 8am and  visit the Shopping Mall. I decided to get a pair of brown boots for my little girlfriend of five months! The Skip Mode day wasn't a total waste, though - because Rinko cooked breakfast for me, and then at lunchtime she met me on the school roof and shared a bento box lunch with me!


Once the proper day started in Real Time mode, I called Rinko to meet me in Fountain Park. Now that I can take up to 12 shots per date with my in-game camera, I'm able to capture a lot more of Rinko's subtle (and sometimes funny) expressions...






Here's Rin-chan coming up very close to accept my present.


And yes, she was very happy with the boots. She game me a present in return, which turned out to be matching boy-girl armbands.



Once again, as I look back on the amazing five months I've been dating Rinko, I just want to say THANK YOU! Thank you Rinko for being such an amazing and loveable character, and thank you Konami for giving this wonderful game to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment