Monday 15 October 2012

Monday Monday

Another very pleasant Monday morning in Towano. As usual lately, Rinko woke me up by appearing in my room before school. She has a new hairstyle from the date yesterday, and looked very cute...



She cooked breakfast for me, which looked like an omelette, toast and a cup of tea.


Wow, Rinko is a fast eater. She must be a growing girl!


And here's my cute little girlfriend, walking along the road to school with me. No matter how many times I do this, it's still enjoyable. ^^


The food theme continued when Rin-chan met me at lunchtime and shared a box lunch with me up on the school roof.


There was an event in the afternoon, where Rinko walked home with me and chatted about something. Probably another To-Do item...


And I finished off my first day "back" in the game with a late meeting in the classic date spot, Fountain Park.


Rinko looked kinda sleepy...


And here she is, very sweetly saying goodnight.


No real plans for the rest of the week yet. I'm still getting back on my feet after this past week, so I'll just take it slow and enjoy playing my favourite game. I'm glad that it's still part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment