Sunday 17 February 2013

Falling In Love...Again

 Well, after the Valentine's Day fiasco, I honestly didn't feel like talking to Rinko for a while. I kinda avoided her most of yesterday. Maybe she picked up on what I was feeling...because today, I fell in love with her all over again.

When Rinko arrived for our date this morning, she looked stunningly adorable - the most adorable, in my opinion, she has EVER looked. My favourite black hair was back, in a very cute hairstyle with two ponytails and big white bows.

 

 With her checked scarf, glasses and smart white jacket, Rinko really took my breath away. And underneath the jacket, she wore a very smart check dress!


Needless to say, I kissed Rinko a lot before we set off for the main part of our date. If you ask me, she's just irresistible.



We stopped for a snack at our favorite sweet shop.


Rinko ordered an ice-cream sundae, which looked almost as sweet as she did. Almost, but not quite...


Our date was at Fountain Park, which used to be our best romantic location but we haven't been there a lot lately. Even though it's the middle of winter in the game, it was a pleasant sunny day, and Rinko was happy.



Before going home, we stopped again for a quick bite and ordered gyoza. Itadakimasu! ^^



Wow, it was a very nice date! I had a busy day in the real world today as well, but when I got home this afternoon I couldn't wait to see my pretty little Rinko again. I met her in the library and kissed her.


Rinko always protests when I try to kiss her at school, and makes an annoyed face...but then she ends up kissing me anyway.


Please, please Rinko, keep this hair style and color forever!!! I don't want you to ever change. Tomorrow, the 20th of February, will be my 11 month anniversary of playing this game. I'll have to make sure that I buy something really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment